Drywall Services | Drywall Contractor
serving Clackamas, OR & Portland, OR
In addition to comprehensive painting and pressure washing services, Handslick Painting also offers a wide array of drywall services as well. We will undertake almost any job involving drywall, large or small, as we have the man power and equipment to deliver fast, quality drywall services at an affordable price. Drywall is the material used to create walls and ceilings. It is typically made from gypsum board covered with paper. Gypsum board is the preferred material because it is sturdy, user friendly, and can be seamlessly secured to a structure or frame. After the drywall is installed, the surface can be textured or covered with either paint or wallpaper. Below is a brief overview of the comprehensive drywall services we provide. Please contact us directly for more information or for your free same day quote!
Comprehensive Drywall Contractor Services
- Residential and Commercial Drywall Services: We have experience providing excellent drywall services for both residential and commercial customers in the Portland/Clackamas, OR areas. We will happily provide you with a list of references upon request.
- Drywall Installation: Handslick Painting can install drywall wherever you desire.
- Drywall Water Damage Repairs: Drywall water damage is commonly caused by roof leaks, water heaters, toilets, showers, sinks, washers, and broken or leaky pipes. We will ensure that all damaged drywall is thoroughly replaced to avoid any mold or moisture issues in the future.
- Drywall Repairs: The most frequent drywall damage is in the form of stress cracks and popped nails or screws, caused by movement in the framing. Drywall damage can also be caused by the settling of a new house, and wood drying out and/or adjusting to its place in the structure of a new building.
- Drywall Patch work: Drywall patch work is typically small repairs on existing drywall.
- Texture (match any texture): We can match any existing drywall texture to ensure your drywall looks as if it was never repaired at all. We can also add texture to new construction or remodeled drywall jobs as well.
- Basements: Perhaps you are ready to finish the basement like you have been planning for many years. Let Handslick Painting install new drywall and provide painting services to provide you with a new space you can use at your leisure.
- New Construction: Much of our drywall business is new construction. We are used to working with other contracting professionals and welcome any new construction drywall jobs.
- Remodels and Additions: Maybe you would like to add a wall somewhere in your home, or maybe you would like to add a closet, or turn a large room into two separate rooms. Whatever you drywall remodeling or addition needs, we are here to help you get the job done.
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal: This ceiling texture was all the craze in the ’70s and ’80s, however these days many people consider it tacky and unattractive. We can handle the removal of the popcorn and bring your home or property up to date.